ISO/TS 16949 Automotive Quality Management
This is an international standard for the automotive industry, that is based on the ISO 9001. It was issued in 2009 and is due to be updated in 2018. It gives you an understanding of how to achieve best practice for the design, development, manufacture, installation and service of automotive products.
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949
- Increased business with a licence to trade internationally
- No need for different certificates for the manufacturing of vehicles
- Grow your business by demonstrating compliance
- Waste reduction and defect prevention through an improvement in processes
- An integrated management system
To implement the ISO/TS 16949, you need:
- Senior management commitment and support
- Good internal communication
- Customer and supplier feedback
- Shared responsibilities, roles and timescales
- Regular reviews of ISO/TS 16949 to ensure continual improvement
- Training and incentives to motivate personnel
- The sharing of knowledge
The Certification Process for ISO/TS 16949 will include
For more information about the process of ISO/TS 16949 please contact us and one of our team will be happy to discuss the standard in more detail.
ISO/TS 16949 Support
If you are seeking ISO/TS 16949, have a question about ISO/TS 16949, or require assistance in the setup of ISO/TS 16949 then please complete our support form below.