Audits take many forms, first, second and third party, accredited & non-accredited.
First Party Audits
An internal audit of your systems, sometimes carried out as an impartial check of your operations, or maybe as an internal audit prior to your accredited certification audit. Perhaps your company doesn’t have an in-house internal auditor, or requires an independent systems check for compliance verification.
Second Party Audits
Usually carried out on your suppliers or prospective suppliers and may be paid for by them to assure you that their systems are in place to satisfy your company’s needs. Everything may be OK while things are running smoothly, but can they cope if something goes wrong, can they trace back to how and why, can they recall affected products, if not it may be your company that suffers. We can perform an independent audit of their systems for your peace of mind. For this service we travel all over the world, or maybe we are closer to them than you are.
Third Party Audits
Accredited certification audits. All our auditors are accredited and able to carry out accredited certification audits. Our areas of expertise cover Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001), Information Security (ISO 27001), and Health & Safety (ISO 45001).
- We can perform your assessments and/or audits for your chosen standard/s.
- First party audits (internal audits) can be undertaken anywhere on your behalf.
- Second party audits (audits of your suppliers) can be undertaken on your behalf to ensure supplier competence (usually paid for by the supplier who wants your business).
- Third party audits (external audits) can be undertaken for assessment/certification purposes.
You probably know everything there is to know about your business and its products, but we probably know far more about the ISO Standards, their requirements, and how best to achieve their goals in the most cost effective way.
Call or e-mail us, that part costs nothing. Our team has lots of qualified experience, we are all trained auditors of standards and come from a variety of backgrounds.
- We can advise and help you to ensure all of the necessary documentation is in place for your chosen standard/s.
- We can help you to write the required procedures and policies for your chosen standard/s.
- We can write the manuals required for your chosen standard/s.
- We can act as your part time Quality Manager/Health & Safety Officer/ Environmental Control Manager.